Another social media platform, another learning curve! But this infographic will make using Pinterest for business a snap.
- Pinterest generates over 4x as much revenue per click (attributable to first touch) as Twitter and 27% more revenue per click than Facebook. (Convertro, 4/9/2012)
- 47% of U.S. online consumers have made a purchase based on recommendations from Pinterest. (Blogher, 3/12/2012)
- 81% of U.S. online consumers trust information and advice from Pinterest. (Blogher, 3/12/2012)
- 60% of Pinterest users are college graduates. (Internet Marketing, 3/15/2012)
- 80% of Pinterest users are female, 47% are between the ages of 18 and 34, and 69% have household incomes between $25,000 and $75,000 per year. (Internet Marketing, 3/15/2012)
And now with more than 10 million active users according to AppData, it’s difficult to ignore Pinterest’s explosion in popularity.
Are you using Pinterest as part of your social media strategy? How effective has it been for you?