Alaniz is a fast growing digital marketing agency located in Marin County. We have a tight-knit team of marketing professionals and we have big plans for where we want to take our agency.
We are currently offering a complimentary Inbound Marketing Bootcamp to Sonoma State University students. This bootcamp will last 2-4 weeks, and will consist of a world-class inbound marketing training program. Students will meet once a week either in person or on the phone with a member of our team to further discuss the concepts taught in the program.
Upon completion of the Inbound Marketing Bootcamp, students will receive an advanced inbound marketing certification. Students who have stood out among their peers may receive an internship position with Alaniz Marketing.
What’s in the course?
The Inbound Certification course is a free marketing training course that covers the fundamentals of the inbound methodology. You’ll learn how SEO, blogging, landing pages, lead nurturing, conversion analysis and reporting come together to form a modern inbound marketing strategy.
Who should get certified?
- Marketers looking to learn digital marketing through a cohesive framework and proven methodology.
- Job seekers who would like to add a globally recognized certification to their resume.
- Anyone looking to get found online.
1. Inbound Fundamentals (26:44)
2. Optimizing Your Website for Search Engines (27:55)
3. Creating Content with a Purpose (29:56)
4. The Fundamentals of Blogging (25:50)
5. Amplifying Your Content with Social Media (24:42)
6. Enticing Clicks with Calls-to-Action (12:00)
7. Anatomy of a Landing Page (10:20)
8. Guiding the Next Step with Thank You Pages (8:54)
9. Sending the Right Email to the Right Person (28:31)
10. The Power of Smarketing (25:34)
11. Taking Your Sales Process Inbound (22:16)
12. The Pillars of Delight (30:16)