Save yourself from that nagging feeling that you left something extra on the negotiating table, and maximize your business’s value with a solid marketing system.
Having the right systems for marketing builds your corporate value. A solid marketing system can do more than generate leads and increase brand value; it can also make your company more appealing as an acquisition target.
Among the “The Seven Pillars for Business Success” from Global Point Capital Partners, are “efficient business model” and “scalable” processes. Those attributes are where marketing can play a valuable role.
That is the premise of our next Inbound Marketing Phoenix (InboundPHX) seminar. To make our case, we bring together respected and entertaining speakers to address specifics on three aspects of how marketing adds value:
- Regardless of industry, how can you make your company more “digestable” for acquisition
- The CEO view of how to build corporate value with Inbound Marketing
- The processes to look for in your own marketing, and overall business, that lead to scalable results.
Now in our third year, the InboundPHX brings quality thought leadership related to marketing to the Valley. Here are a few links to videos from past events:
- Storytelling in Marketing
- The Evolution of Sales Enablement
- Marketing and Sales – Making them play together
- What the audience thinks
- Components of Inbound Marketing
Join local business leaders on May 11, 2016 from 8:30 am – 11:00 am, for a fast paced morning about building business valuations and why you need to plan for your exit today, even if it’s many years off. The event is free (thanks to your sponsors), but seating is limited.
InboundPHX is hosted by Alaniz Marketing, a HubSpot Gold Certified Partner