“HubSpot’s software, which helps companies do inbound marketing to generate leads and online sales, really appeals to our customers.” Says Raghu Gnanasekaran, Senior Director of Partner Development for the NetSuite’s SuiteCloud Developer Network. “Companies want to leverage search, social media and all these new ways to generate leads but don’t want to use or integrate 10 different tools. We feature HubSpot as our only Marketing partner on SuiteApps because it is a comprehensive Marketing solution and integrates well with NetSuite.”
Market research by IDC forecasts that enterprises with over 1,000 employees will account for more than 43% of the total cloud market by 2014, and that these enterprises will turn to cloud solutions at a rate 6 times higher than that of traditional, on-premise software.
Key features of the HubSpot-NetSuite integration
- Leads generated from your website are automatically entered into NetSuite CRM+ with information on the lead’s source, website activity, geography, etc.
- NetSuite CRM+ users can view HubSpot’s Lead Intelligence for every lead, helping sales teams better qualify and connect with their leads.
- Closed/won statuses in NetSuite CRM+ are reported back in HubSpot, helping Marketing determine which campaigns generate traffic, leads, and sales.
- HubSpot and NetSuite CRM+ marketing campaign management combine for more comprehensive ROI reporting.
- HubSpot’s CMS, blogging, search engine optimization (SEO) and social media tools help generate more traffic to your website.
- HubSpot’s landing pages, lead nurturing, and email marketing tools help convert more traffic to leads and sales.
NetSuite competitive strengths
- NetSuite’s inherent ERP integration delivers a comprehensive 360 degree view of customer data and interactions, including visibility into financial transactions. Giving sales or support staff visibility to quotes, orders, invoices, credits, credit limits and outstanding receivables separates NetSuite from the CRM-only software crowd.
- NetSuite’s order to cash process is second to none in the SaaS industry. The order fulfillment processes are feature rich and extend throughout the front office CRM suite. This is particularly helpful for sales teams engaged in order processing as well as making sure orders get delivered correctly and timely. (Source: CRMSearch.com)
- NetSuite’s sweet spot is small and mid-size business (SMB) organizations, or divisions of large organizations, seeking a fully integrated, enterprise-wide hosted business application.
About HubSpot and inbound marketing
It’s such a simple but elusive idea: give customers what they want—remarkable content to educate and aid their purchase process—and those customers will engage the supplier. Instead, masses of marketers continue to employ interruption-based marketing techniques in order to shout and shock their way into a dialog. As buyers become expert in tuning out the noise, too many marketers seek to one-up their filters in a cat and mouse game which only further alienates buyers.
With the rise of social customers, buyers now have the option to completely bypass sellers until they down select a short list of the most qualified vendors. With the undeniable change in purchase power from sellers to buyers, only those sellers with a value-add will be fortunate enough to engage buyers and be included in those short-lists.
HubSpot provides the tools and advice to replace grossly ineffective outbound marketing techniques with compelling content and inbound marketing. As advised by Dharmesh Shah, CTO and co-founder, “HubSpot empowers our customers to do inbound marketing right, by attracting leads using extraordinary content and then converting them using highly personalized context.”
Delivering extraordinary value to our customers
Our partnership with 360 Cloud Solutions delivers a seamless experience for our customers, from ERP and accounting to marketing and lead generation. NetSuite users can now add a powerful toolset to their CRM with HubSpot’s inbound marketing tools, including SEO and keyword management, content creation, blogging, email marketing, lead generation, lead nurturing, social media and deep analytics.
Have questions about how our integration of HubSpot and NetSuite could work for you? Give us a call, or get a free website assessment and strategy session by clicking the offer below. Be sure to ask for a free trial of HubSpot!