We’re excited to announce our new Hubspot-Netsuite integration. NetSuite is the CRM and ERP platform of choice for many small and medium businesses, including software, manufacturing, and service companies. It’s critical to connect their inbound marketing and lead generation efforts to those systems and to break out of siloed data.
This new integration works with both NetSuite CRM+ and NetSuite Ecommerce, adding new contacts and companies from NetSuite into HubSpot, and making key HubSpot information available within NetSuite for your sales team. Dynamic changes in either database are reflected in real-time in the other database. This integration is priced as low as $219 per month.
“HubSpot’s software, which helps companies do inbound marketing to generate leads and online sales, really appeals to our customers.” Says Raghu Gnanasekaran, Senior Director of Partner Development for the NetSuite’s SuiteCloud Developer Network. “Companies want to leverage search, social media and all these new ways to generate leads but don’t want to use or integrate 10 different tools. We feature HubSpot as our first Marketing partner on SuiteApps because it is a comprehensive Marketing solution and integrates well with NetSuite.”
HubSpot-NetSuite CRM+ Integration Boosts Sales Productivity
NetSuite CRM+ customers can tie their sales and marketing efforts together to increase sales productivity and measure marketing campaigns more effectively. The HubSpot-NetSuite integration is now available from Sigma Web Marketing.
Key Features of the HubSpot-NetSuite CRM+ Integration:
- Leads generated from your website are automatically entered into NetSuite CRM+ with information on the lead’s source, website activity, geography, etc.
- Custom Lead Score – Set your lead score in HubSpot and send that information into NetSuite CRM
- NetSuite CRM+ users can view HubSpot’s Lead Intelligence for every lead, helping sales teams better qualify and connect with their leads.
- Closed/won statuses in NetSuite CRM+ are reported back in HubSpot, helping Marketing determine which campaigns generate traffic, leads, and sales.
- HubSpot and NetSuite CRM+ marketing campaign management combine for more comprehensive ROI reporting.
- HubSpot’s COS, blogging, search engine optimization (SEO), and social media tools help generate more traffic to your website.
- HubSpot’s landing pages, lead nurturing, and email marketing tools help convert more traffic to leads and sales.
HubSpot-NetSuite Ecommerce Integration Helps Fill Shopping Carts
Customers can also use HubSpot with NetSuite ECommerce to drive more traffic to and conversion on their WebStores.
Key Features of the HubSpot-NetSuite Ecommerce Integration:
- HubSpot’s CMS, blogging, and SEO tools help drive more traffic to your WebStore.
- HubSpot’s social media tools help you monitor your brand and market to new buyers.
- Nurture your abandoned carts using HubSpot’s email nurturing and marketing tools to encourage completion of the sale and repeat sales.
- Get website activity, tracking, and alerts on visitor, abandoned carts, and buyers.
- Online sales are reported back in HubSpot, helping Marketing determine which campaigns generate traffic, abandoned carts, and sales.
Boost your productivity and reduce frustration by integrating HubSpot with NetSuite CRM or Ecommerce today!